The International Office of University of Mediterranean Karpasia works to increase the recognition of the university and to inform prospective students about the programs, scholarship opportunities, and educational services offered by the university. The International Office is responsible for all the steps, from prospective students’ admission to the registration of students. It is also responsible for carrying out and developing international cooperation by signing cooperation agreements and protocols with a few universities in various countries.
– To coordinate representatives and regional offices operating in many cities around the world to ensure that candidates receive direct information about UMK.
– To inform prospective students, parents, etc. (who get in touch with the university directly through various channels such as the prospective student information hotline, online support hotline, e-mail, social media, and so on.)
– To provide prospective students with direct information about higher education at UMK through promotional activities and participation in educational and professional fairs organized abroad.
– To participate in educational and professional fairs organized abroad.
– To prepare acceptance letters for international students; if necessary, to provide additional documentation to assist with visa applications.
– To provide continuous personal support to our international students and direct them to the Registrar’s Office when needed.
– To have close consultation with partners and international representatives to help build a strong and positive relationship.
– To carry out university and dormitory registration procedures for prospective candidates.
– To process applications and follow up on the process until registration completed.
Every weekday: 08:30-12:30, 13:30-17:00.
Telephone: +90 392 228 41 62 / Extension: 119-120